Not everything that happens in Vegas needs to stay there. As a result the staff at Napkin Conference have decided to launch The Napkin Conference 2012 online as well as live. All of the 6 main sessions and 2 discussion panel sessions will be streaming live and anyone can register to attend. You can register on the website just the same as on-site registration. The cost is $49 per log-in for access to all six sessions as well as some added interactive features between sessions and during the discussion panel sessions.
I hope you can join me at the napkin conference this year. I will being doing a talk on collaborating with others called “Stop, Collaborate and listen” Still toying with the idea of shaving lines into my right eyebrow but we will see.
Here is why you should go.
1. Great price
2. I’ve know Pastor Benny (He’s the lead pastor of the church that puts on the Napkin Conference.) for 15 years. He is an amazing leader who has a passion for the local church.
3. You will have lots of time to talk with and pick the brains of people like Jim Wideman, Dave Wakerley, and Ryan Frank
4. With all sessions being general sessions you will have time to share ideas and dreams with other kids pastors just like you.
5. If you register now the first 10 people that register and mention you come from samluce.com I will give you a copy of a book I co-wrote with Jim Wideman, and 6 other kidmin leaders when it releases in April.
6. Lastly but not leastly if your Administrator or Sr. Pastor are giving you a hard time about going try staging a flash mob at your next staff meeting. Here is a great little idea for said flash mob. Your Welcome.