If you didn’t come to CPC Orlando you missed it. It was fantastic. I thought I would put together a blog post that links to content about CPC Orlando from around the web.
A Secret Peek Inside The Church Tours at Children’s Pastor’s Conference (Pt.1)
A Secret Peek Inside The Church Tours at Children’s Pastor’s Conference (Pt.2)
A Secret Peek Inside The Church Tours at Children’s Pastor’s Conference (Pt.3)
Inside Notes from Children’s Pastor’s Conference Orlando Wednesday Night
Inside Notes from Children’s Pastor’s Conference Thursday Session with Reggie Joiner
Do You Recognize the Importance of 100 Little Details?
This was my first year attending CPC and it was phenomenal. Here are some of the standouts for me.
1. The people – Met so many great people that have been coming for years and so many new people it was a great mix of old and new blood. It was great hearing where people were from and what God was doing in their churches. My favorite part of every conference is talking to people and learning from them. Loved that there were lots of times and places to chat.
2. Kyle Idleman was fantastic. His powerful message about our kids and the power of the gospel was right on. It hit on so many of the things that stir my spirit as well. @kyleidleman
4. The East cost team rocking the west cost team in Volleyball sorry Justyn Smith. Maybe we can have a rematch in San Diego.
5. Worship with Go Fish. The Go Fish guys did an amazing job leaving behind their hockey jerseys for a couple of very passionate, heart felt worship sessions.
7. Loved that CPC took place at Disney. After going once I think every kidmin conference should be at Disney. I got like 5 ideas I could use for our church and that was from the airport and bus ride to the resort alone.
8. Spending time with my Beautiful wife. My wife rarely gets to come to conferences it was great getting her perspectives on my talks and having her meet my kidmin friends.
I loved the spirt of CPC the INCM staff did an amazing job of pulling off an amazing conference. I so appreciate Michael Chanley’s passion for change and innovation I can not wait for next year to see what new and amazing changes will take place. If you are looking for a conference to attend this year or next come on out to CPC Orlando or CPC San Diego
Hope to see you there!
At CPC Orlando I got to see Roger Fields and his team do their thing. It was high energy and lots of fun. I have followed Rogers blog for awhile but at CPC I got to spend a bit more time with him that I have previously, he’s a blessing to the kidmin community. I love his passion for families, leaders and life. He is one of the most innovative people I know he is always looking for new ideas and new ways to do things.
His Kidz Blitz show was fantastic. If you are looking for a high impact, high energy family event that minister to kids in your church and draw kids from the community. Contact Roger and his team you will be glad you did.
I had a great time getting to know Roger at CPC Orlando if you want to join me and Roger in CPC San Diego we would love to meet you!
Here’s the deal the good folks at Zonervan are doing a REtweet contest. They are giving away four copies of The Jesus Storybook Bible curriculum. I only need one copy for our church so if I win you win. Even if you don’t use the curriculum you will get 44 videos one for each story they are incredible.
How I’ll do this contest for an amazing resource is the 3 people who RT the following tweet the most will win a copy if I do.
“RT @samluce Zonderkidz is releasing a new amazing resource based on The Jesus Storybook Bible #jsbcurriculum”
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad