Hey kid min peeps want to give you an update on the all new super fun and exceeding helpful kidmin challenge.
1. Just by tweeting or commenting on facebook you could win prizes for free
What might you win you ask?
- Worship music from Hillsong Kids
- Deluxe edition: Jesus Storybook Bible
- Shoutout – Interactive Game CD from Kidzmatter
2. Your kidmin recruiting ideas could end up in a future publication of K! mag.
3. FMD will name his next baby after you. (well maybe not)
4. Leverage your influence to help the kidmin community
5. What do I twitter What do I tweet. Read below grasshopper.
How to submit your idea via Twitter – send them to
“@kidminchallenge include the hash tag #kmag and #kidmin “@kidminchallenge: Write personalized thank-you notes. #kmag #kidmin ”
How to submit your idea via FB? – go to this link Kidzmatter Fan Page become a fan an submit your idea on the wall like this “@kidminchallenge: Write personalized thank-you notes.”
3 comments On Kidmin Challenge Update
The BEST recruiting idea we have used is for our vols to recruit someone they know to help them in their area. This has produced more and better vols than any other method we have tried.
Agreed, but I find it hard to move volunteers to reproduce themselves. Some do most don't. What do you do to motivate them?
You know what FMS, I will name my next baby after the person who wins………..provided they have the same name as the one we already have picked out.
Come on guys, their have been some brilliant entires but we are still waiting for yours.