Well, I am still on a blogging hiatus of sorts. Enjoying the holiday season with my family. I thought it would be fun to look back at the year at the Top posts of 2009 and look forward to 2010.
Top 10 Posts of 2009
1. Announcing Claudia to the world – (#1 as it should be)
3. Stuff Kids Pastors Like #101 – (The letter Z)
4. Is VBS Dead
5. Should women be leading? Nancy Beach
6. Resources to help your kids read their Bible
7. Free tool for parents and kids pastors – (Happy Birthday Jesus Party)
8. And every parent says “God bless you Google”
9. Free Book! (Free copy Think Orange)
10. Voluntwitter – using twitter for your volunteers
As far as next year I want to hear more from you guys. – Here is what I am excited to be blogging about you tell me what you would like to discuss.
1. Innovation in ministry
2. Being an Image manager vs. Building the Kingdom
3. Blogging from Orange again!
4. Thinking inside the box
5. What social tools you need to be using to connect with families
6. How to grow in your leadership
7. leading volunteer staff
8. Why I like dark colored Tee-shirts in kids ministry
9. More chapters to my online book “A thin man’s guide to losing weight”
10. More stuff kids pastors like
Looking forward to hearing from y’all (trying to fit it with my southern reading peeps)
Merry Christmas and Happy New year!
1 comments On Top Posts of 2009
Pingback: This Week in Children's Ministry for 1/6/2010 ()