24 has stated again after a much needed year off. I would like to start by saying I have seen every episode and started watching from the first season. With that being said for those new to the show enjoy.
At the risk of sounding like a jaded fan who is ticked that the writers of 24 who have either become board or drunk on their own success. Let me give you a rundown of what to expect the next 20 hours or so.
1. Tony Almeda is not a bad guy but a good guy working in “Deep” cover.
2. The real bad guys are connected to the President
3. Tony will be abducted when his transfer to holding convoy is attacked.
4. Jack will fall in love with new FBI babe
5. FBI babe will be abducted and Jack will go rogue to get her back.
7. CTU people will pop up all year “reassigned” to other agencies
8. Jack will be arrested. As a professional courtesy he will not be handcuffed and will administer a smack down to person who granted said courtesy.
9. Anyone swat team member who we do not know the name of will always be killed doing a raid with Jack.
10. Jack at some point will stop his heart and then be administered epernefrin.
11. Jack will be convicted by a house subcommittee and indicted then after he saves the President will receive a full Presidential pardon.
12. There will be at least one internal government mole more than likely two to three.
To the writers of the first five seasons. “Come back Jack needs you.”
To the writers of seasons six, seven and eight. “May Jack find you and integrate you Bauer style”.
My suggestion shut it down and turn it into a movie franchise, like Borne identity and Bond.
15 comments On Predictions of a Former 24 Junkie.
thanks for ruining the whole season… man sam!
Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas.
Sorry Mark had to be done.
Jack Bauer wears MY pajamas…….wait…..that doesn’t sound as cool as what you said. I guess you can’t use elementary school come backs for everything.
Jack will somehow end up on one of those planes.
Chloe and her twin (one with black hair) will end up joining forces together. Together they will be breathtakingly unstoppable.
I know this is a real stretch, but I’m going to give it a shot – Jack’s daughter Kim is on one of those planes – maybe (and this is going for broke) – even the plane he manages to board.
There will be a crisis even bigger than the one we see now, execpt not as big a deal as we thought.
Mike Hughes Interesting thoughts. We shall see. I now find 24 more humorous than suspenseful. We shall see. Maybe we should quit our jobs and take over the writing of 24. lol
Mike Hughes… couldn’t you have put those four comments in one
Ha. After watching the first 4 hours on Hulu, you did pretty good on your predictions. I agree, they need to wrap it up and go to the movies; however, I’m not convinced the movies will be any better. They should wrap it up and put an end to it.
Gareth – He is new to blogging and need our help not criticism.
I have seen every episode and watched from day one loved it till season 5 disappointed with season 6 now laughing at this season.
I couldn’t bring myself
to watch another year
after feeling like I have been interrogated by Bauer
by watching the last 2 years. Please help me too Sam, I am new