I think age appropriate children’s ministry is invaluable for many reasons. So I will end this topic writing not as a children’s pastor but as a parent.
What do I want for my two boys?
- I want them to learn to find authentic relationships in church.
- I want them to love church so much that they are compelled to tell their friends who don’t come what they are missing
- I want them to have other people who care for them reinforcing the same values and truths they are getting at home.
- I want them to see lives changed
- I want them to believe anything is possible
- I want them to use their God given talents for His glory, and the extension of His kingdom.
- I want them to Love God and Love Others