A while back I got hooked for one season of The Bachelor I watched one whole season. That is about 20 hours of my life I’ll never get back. As I was watching the final episode. This thought came to me and I tweeted it “If any of my kids ever appear on the “The Bachelor” then I will have failed as a parent”
I thought it would be fun to do a few posts that will help you ensure your kids will be on “The Bachelor.” I will list them here and break them down over the next few days.
If you want to ensure your kids will be on the “The Bachelor”
1. Never show your daughter physical affection.
2. Teach your kids that connections are more important than commitment.
3. Teach your kids there is no consequences for their behavior.
4. Give your kids whatever they want.
5. Teach your kids that their self-worth is tied to people’s acceptance of them.