I won’t leaving you guessing for months. I’ll just tell you. I am really excited to be in the last stages of releasing a book that I had a part in writing. It was a book project a few other great kids pastors from around the country came together to write a leadership book. It should be available in a few months. Here is why I’m excited.
1. I love collaboration projects that produce something meaningful.
2. I love doing stuff that unique. This book is very different from most kidmin books you will read.
3. I love learning new stuff – I have learned tons about how to write and publish a book
4. I think the leadership principles in this book transcend children‘s ministry.
5. I think the principles we discuss will really help people grow.
More to come the closer we get.