What are most churches looking for in a children’s pastor.
3. Passionate about God
4. Passionate about kids
5. Organizational skills
6. Works well with volunteers
I think that church should look for:
1. Passion for God
3. Passion for kids and families
4. Chemistry with staff especially with the youth pastor
5. Ability reproduce themselves in others
6. Vision to attract leaders and build a team.
7. Ability to sell vision to leaders.
8. Able to recognize gifts and abilities of others. Know how to place who where.
10. Can delegate authority not just responsibility.
11. Ability to fail well.
Trying to keep this post short this time but head over to Children’s Ministry online Kenny has a much better list than me check it out.