Thursday – Friday (Infuse Retreat with Jim Wideman)
- Catching up with and hearing what God has been doing in the lives of other kidmin leaders from around the country. (Eating southern breakfast at Loveless Cafe – always an experience)
- Car conversations to the breakfast – To breakfast: Figuring ways to connect kids and help kids keep their faith when they go to college. From breakfast – How to include college age kids in our ministries helping them to have their needs met at the same time giving them a place of significant ministry.
- Connecting with Cory Richmond CEO of Momentum Media – Great guy crazy outside the box thinker. If you have any graphic needs get ahold of him.
- Networking with, praying for other children’s ministry folks.
- Touring World Outreach Church’s new space –
You can tell what a church values by how they build their church
What WOC values in my opinion by their building
- Listening to Brother Jim talk about Dreaming Impossible Dreams –
[Biggest take away for me from this infuse trip is that God has bigger things for me than I realize. We all seem to under estimate and over compensate. I need to dream bigger and pray harder. I need to see beyond the day to day and even year to year. I need to see what God has for me 10 years from now and start taking practical steps to get there today.
I need to not let the details (noise) of my life drown out the still small voice of God.]