One of the things I love about going to conferences is discovering new resources. At CPC last week I was given a few resources I want to draw to your attention.
1. Yancy – Yancy has a new Little Praise Party video out. It’s fantastic.
2. D6 – The folks at DC gave me a couple of books One on keeping your kids safe online and the other about the connection of church and family by Dr. Kimmel
3. David C. Cook – Michelle Anthony gave me her new book. Becoming a Spiritually Healthy Family.
4. Disciplr – A brand new curriculum content delivery system from David C Cook that can be used with any curriculum. Be on the lookout this summer.
5. Jumpstart 3 – A band that does scripture memory songs to modern beats. Got to heart their story from the main stage. Love their passion for scripture.