24 has stated again after a much needed year off. I would like to start by saying I have seen every episode and started watching from the first season. With that being said for those new to the show enjoy.
At the risk of sounding like a jaded fan who is ticked that the writers of 24 who have either become board or drunk on their own success. Let me give you a rundown of what to expect the next 20 hours or so.
1. Tony Almeda is not a bad guy but a good guy working in “Deep” cover.
2. The real bad guys are connected to the President
3. Tony will be abducted when his transfer to holding convoy is attacked.
4. Jack will fall in love with new FBI babe
5. FBI babe will be abducted and Jack will go rogue to get her back.
7. CTU people will pop up all year “reassigned” to other agencies
8. Jack will be arrested. As a professional courtesy he will not be handcuffed and will administer a smack down to person who granted said courtesy.
9. Anyone swat team member who we do not know the name of will always be killed doing a raid with Jack.
10. Jack at some point will stop his heart and then be administered epernefrin.
11. Jack will be convicted by a house subcommittee and indicted then after he saves the President will receive a full Presidential pardon.
12. There will be at least one internal government mole more than likely two to three.
To the writers of the first five seasons. “Come back Jack needs you.”
To the writers of seasons six, seven and eight. “May Jack find you and integrate you Bauer style”.
My suggestion shut it down and turn it into a movie franchise, like Borne identity and Bond.