There are a lot of great conferences out there. People ask me all the time what conference they should go to. I never recommend a conference across the board because I feel each conference has a unique purpose.
If you were to ask me why you should go to the Orange Conference that’s a different question.
What makes Orange Conference Unique
1. They have breakouts for Children’s, Youth, and Senior leaders
2. They have resources but the conference is more about a philosophy than about their curriculum
3. They have a lot of sharp young leaders on their team that are pushing the innovation envelope all the time.
4. If you are looking for ways to connect with parents this is the conference for you.
5. Of all the kidmin conferences I’ve been to they do the best with the Large stage portion
6. I have gone the last three years and every year I have really enjoyed the Keynotes. I love how they put people on stage many kids pastors would be able to hear.
7. Every year Andy Stanley talks – You don’t get that at any other kidmin conference.