1. Road tripping with Jim and Julie Wideman – It was a blast they are some of the dearest people I know. They put up with my Yankee stupidity for that I am grateful. I am a better person with the Wideman’s in my life.
2. Meeting Rob Bradbury – He is a legend and God is up to some massive things in and through him.
3. Breakfast and Breakouts with Kendra has an amazing kidmin blog and is one of the sharpest children’s pastors out there.
4. Hanging with the 4 best kidmin friends a guy could ask for.
5. Got to go out to lunch with some crazy amazing youth guys. Learned a ton.
6. Got to hear the Justin Bebier in my life preach. (If you never have ever read my blog before. I’m referring to Andy)
7. Experiencing new depths of the south. What a blast.
I missed most of my breakouts and main session times talking and networking (I plan on getting the CD’s) I am so grateful for a conference that draws some of the sharpest minds in children’s and youth ministry together in one place. I learned so much. Thank you Orange Team you rock.