Well I can hardly believe that Orange is two weeks away. Mind numbing how fast time flies. I thought I would share with you the breakouts I will be attending. Maybe you can sit next to each other…..or near each other as I am a huge fan of personal space.
I am very excited. Here is what I attending:
1. NEXT: IMPROVING YOUR FIRST LOOK ENVIRONMENT – (Massive Kendra fan.)
2. CAUGHT IN THE SPIN CYCLE – (Never heard Craig speak live looking forward to it.)
3.STORYREALING (FROM THE BIG DEAL GUYS) – (Not sure who they are but if their name is Big Idea Guys I want to hear what they have to say)
Orange Breakouts –
1. SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY AS A CHILDREN’S SMALL GROUP LEADER – (Never got to hear Sue last year so pumped, she was phenomenal when I heard her at the Promiseland conference 10 years ago.)
2. TRANSFORMATIONAL TEACHING – (Sold out for good reason)
3. PARENT BEYOND YOUR CAPACITY (Signed Up for this one before I knew what it would be about, Ha! Wanted to hear from a fellow Canadian. Plus I enjoy saying “Neiuwhof“)
4. ALIGNING PARENTS TO A VISION FOR FAMILY – (Need help here)
So needless to say I am more excited than a 12 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert. Looking forward to the breakout and looking forward to connecting with all of you in the Orange Leaders Lounge come on up say Hi and grab a free cup of Joe.