1. Apply principles not methods – I think this is the biggest key to getting the most out of any conference you attend. It is very easy to get caught up in the bigness of everything. You sit there and think boy if we had this or if only our church did that. This week at Orange you will see somethings that are awe inspiring and hopefully this week at Orange you will be Awed and Inspired ask yourself these questions:
- Why do they do that?
- What will that look like in our church culture?
- Who can be the person to care out the what?
2. Ask questions don’t give answers – The best leaders are not the smartest leaders in the room. The best leaders are the leaders who know how to ask the right questions at the right time to the right person. Ask loads of questions of yourself, your organization, Ask lots of questions of specialists in your field and ask questions of those you meet in the halls of orange.
3. Think big act small.- Dream big act small. See the big picture dream of all the amazing things God can do. Don’t forget that it is the small things that make all the difference in the world. You may never speak to 3,000 leaders but you can inspire your small group leaders to make a difference in the life of one kid.
Dream big dreams do big things one small life at a time.